Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Gackt in a bottle.

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Gackt is like Voldo, just (usually) without the bondage, and Japanese >_<

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I understand now. I wouldn't get $$$ if I did what I said earlier; I would get sued by the Government instead.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member justwildbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    745
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd ask him to play DDR with me b/c I have no friends who like to stumble around the pad with me T_T lol

    Weird thing: Last night I had this dream where some random girl won the contest . . . Had her pic on the tv and all. (unless this really happened for real?!) Then I thought darn it she got to it before I did. Oh well, I turned around and did other things in this little dream.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •